Call Us Today 909-373-6050

Welcome to Corporate Advocate

C-36 Plumbing License

As a Contractors License School our goal is to help you get your license and grow your business.
How To Get Your Plumbing License
Getting your license is easier than you might think. The Contractors State License Board requires you to pass a 2 part exam and prove that you are eligible to work in the US.


- Part 1: Trade
- Part 2: Law
Here at the Contractors State License Center our goal is to help you pass the exam and begin your business. 
License Requirements
  1. Must be 18 Years Old
  2. Must have a valid Social Security Number or ITIN
  3. Must have 4 years journeymen level trade experience.
    • Journeymen Level : is considered you the contractor being able to get the job done, bid, order material, manage crews, and make sure work is being done correctly.
    • Education such as an Associates Degree or a Bachelors Degree can be applied towards your years of experience but the state still requires 1 year of hands on trade experience.
  4. Must have someone sign off on your experience (have to show a min. of 4 years experience)
    • Examples of people who can sign off for you:
      • Fellow Employee
      • Supervisor
      • Employer 
      • Licensed Contractor (Must be licensed in the same trade you are going after)
Types of Jobs You Can Do
California Code of Regulations
Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
"A plumbing contractor provides a means for a supply of safe water, ample in volume and of suitable temperature for the purpose intended and the proper disposal of fluid waste from the premises in all structures and fixed works. This classification includes but is not limited to:
(a)Complete removal of waste from the premises or the construction and connection of on-site waste disposal systems;
(b)Piping, storage tanks and venting for a safe and adequate supply of gases and liquids for any purpose, including vacuum, compressed air and gases for medical, dental, commercial and industrial uses;
(c)All gas appliances, flues and gas connections for all systems including suspended space heating units. This does not include forced warm air units;
(d)Water and gas piping from the property owner's side of the utility meter to the structure or fixed works;
(e) Installation of any type of equipment to heat water, or fluids, to a temperature suitable for the purposes listed in this section, including the installation of solar equipment for this purpose; and
(f)The maintenance and replacement of all items described above and all health and safety devices such as, but not limited to, gas earthquake valves, gas control valves, back flow preventors, water conditioning equipment and regulating valves."
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code)
How We Can Help

This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Take action now and finally get your contractors license.



- Make more money
- Protect yourself
- Avoid fines and arrests
- Bid into larger projects
- Legally collect for your work
Our Stellar Packages Include:
(Available For All 43 Trades)
Study Materials
- Trade Specific Online Books
- Law Specific Online Books
- Online Practice Tests (For All Trades and Law Exam)
- Online Video Instruction with Industry Professional
- Monlthy Seminar Recordings
- Crash Course with Live Instructor (can attend as many times as you need)
- Math Course
- Blue Print Review

- Paperwork Processing
- Application Review
- Assistance Selecting Your Business Entity and DBA
- Business Services Available


CALL NOW 909-987-4520 




(Signing up is free)

Enter your e-mail and Sign up for industry news
And see current and upcoming
events with CSLC
Contractors State License Center
9155 Archibald Ave. Suite D
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: 909-373-6050